I am back!

It has literally been 5 years since I posted.  Lots has happened.  I had twin boys.  WOOHOO!!! Mason and Jack.  Praise God.

Looking back, I can see over 10 drafts of blogs I started, but did not have the heart or maybe energy to finish.  I went into some serious dark holes during my fertility battle and an even crazier pregnancy.

People always said I would forget everything that led up to having my boys once they were here.  They were totally wrong.  I have not forgotten what it took for these precious gifts from God to get here.  However, they were totally worth it.  I can also look back and see how God was totally faithful.

My story is not my own and I have always felt led to finish and hopefully give someone in the midst of the battle with fertility or a difficult pregnancy some HOPE, a laugh, and to remember you are not alone.


#fertility #twins #IVF #IUI #pregnancy #pregnant 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not right now...

Clomid Rage...it is Real!!!