Meet the cast...

Me: I am 34 and live in Dallas.  I am a Christian and have been happily married for almost 3 years!!!  I sell Foodservice Equipment and love it.  We volunteer in the high school youth group, and I keep busy with dance classes. 

Jeff is my sweet husband.  We met through a set-up by my best friend Vivian.  We actually met at Texas A&M, but never really knew each other.  Crazy enough, Vivian found a picture of the 3 of us in Study Breaks magazine (where to go out in College Station when you are are not studying - I know this may be shocking to you that know me well).  God must have been looking down and laughing that we would be together 10 years later.  Anyways, I digress, we met in early March, in premarital counseling by June, engaged by late August, and married on January 24 in 2009!!!  Everything happened so fast.  He was so worth the wait.  Jeff is the kindest, most humble, loving husband I could have dreamed of.  If you are single, I am seriously living proof that waiting for God's best works, if you just believe that God has him out there for you.  He has been my rock during this whole fertility thing.  I always say that I would never trade any baby for Jeff.  He rocks.

Molly is my cat baby.  I love her to death.  She is going on 11 this year.  This felines runs the show around our casa.  Molly has a little bit of a "weight problem", but she still knows how to work it with the guys.

Lucy is our sweet, crazy dog.  She is the most lovable dog and will lick your face off if you let her.  She is not big on strangers.

My mom is the best.  She has also been a HUGE support during this process.  She has talked me off the ledge many times.  Her advice and constant prayer has been amazing!!!  Her husband, Bob, has also been a great sounding board and super supportive.

Julie, my sister and initial fertility consultant, has been my greatest cheerleader  Julie really helped me understand the whole ovulating thing, how to count days, etc.  I was super lucky to have her advise me and support me during all of this.  My nephew, Gunner, has been such a blessing to us.  He is 14 months. 

My dad has been a great protector in all of this.  He has really been cautious and wanted to make sure my health takes priority.  Sometimes you really get obsessed with the end result, you forget to look out for yourself.  His wife, Courtney, has also been great during this process. 

My family and friends have been AMAZING throughout this crazy ride.  They have prayed for me and encouraged me the entire way.  You know who you are...love you lots!!!!!!!!!! 

Comments

  1. sweet nance! i had no idea. you have been on my mind all week. you even came up at family dinner last night at my parents' house. i will keep you and your sweet future family in my prayers! i'm so glad you're doing this for yourself, others struggling, and the blogging world. it really is therapeutic. :)
    love you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not right now...

Clomid Rage...it is Real!!!

I am back!