Yazzel's story

I met Yazzel through my sweet friend, Peggy.  Yazzel reached out to me when she heard I was going through fertility troubles.  She has been an inspiration and my guidance counselor  over the past couple of months.  She was one of the very few people I knew that actually went through the IVF cycle.  It was so refreshing to sit down with her and talk to someone that knew what I was going through and tell me what to expect.  I also got the opportunity to hear about Yazzel's story and how she made it through 4 years of this process. 

I have asked that Yazzel share her story...

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. This bible verse is what got me and my husband through 4 rough years of infertility. 

Being told time after time that my egg reserve was extremely low and the quality was no good, that my chances of getting pregnant were slim (nearly impossible) even if we did invitro, I just knew in my heart that God would eventually bless us with an angel. 

It was a painful journey, but the Lord really does work miracles!  After several failed IUI's, we finally decided to do invitro.  My doctor was actually not impressed with my follicles when it was time for the invitro and he told me "it's up to you if you want to go through this or not; it's not really looking in your favor".  My heart SUNK and I was in tears, but I had a STRONG feeling in my heart that told me YES GO FOR IT! 

And viola! Our little Mateo is here :)  I don't know why God allowed us to go through so much heartache (an expensive one at that!), but whatever His reason is, I have to believe that it was to make me a better person, wife, mother, sister & friend.   





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not right now...

Clomid Rage...it is Real!!!

I am back!